POLLA, EarringsRegular price $100.00 USD
Our jewellery maker uses lost-wax casting techniques dating back to the Ancient Egyptian era - a method mastered only by highly qualified artisans. This dangling pair of earrings with three pebbles made from Sterling Silver 925 and Bronze, creates a chromatic contrast. Light and delicate, this practical piece is perfect for wear, any time of the day. Wear yours with matching bracelet, or ring, see our Polla collection.
- Handcrafted in Naples, Italy
- Material: Sterling Silver & Bronze
- Dimensions (in): W 0.27 x H 0.4
- Dimensions (cm): W 0.7 x H 1
- Butterfly closure for pierced ears
- Includes designer-stamped bag, ready for gifting
- Special needs? Contact us
Giuseppe Mandile (Naples, Italy)
Giuseppe is a third generation of jewellery maker, who inherited the craftsmanship from his grandfather's legacy. He seeks inspiration from nature and childhood memories creating wearable sculptures in bronze and silver. His exclusive work produces unique shapes and forms fusing with precious metals, stones and pearls.
Watch the video to see how Giuseppe uses the lost-wax casting method to make his jewellery collection: